According to statistics, there are 200 thousand children and teenagers with visual disabilities in Russia. About 15% of them are completely blind. They need the help of a visual impairment specialist.
What visual impairment specialist makes for the child:
- it helps to master the curriculum of schools and kindergartens,
- it works with home-schooled children,
- it shows how to learn independently, orient in space, and play,
- it teaches to get information about the surrounding space using hearing, smell, and touch,
- it teaches the correct use of impaired vision.
- According to research by leading ophthalmologists and visual impairment specialists, a unified process of training, corrective work, and treatment significantly improves the child's condition and accelerates recovery.
Visual impairment, with which the visual impairment specialist will help you:
- all types of strabismus,
- nystagmus (eye twitching),
- nearsightedness or farsightedness,
- aphakia (absence of the lens) and retinal dystrophy,
- optic atrophy,
- consequences of albinism (absence of eye pigmentation).