For more than 18 years, we, in our Yasny Vzor clinic, have successfully treated the most severe eye pathologies in children, including those previously considered incurable. Having gained many years of experience in the treatment of children's eye diseases, considering that in 80% of cases, adult eye diseases originate in childhood, we realize the entire process of pathology formation.
Untreated children's eye diseases, diseases that have appeared due to injuries and age-related diseases, all are successfully treated in our clinic.
Qualified doctors, innovative technologies for the treatment of complex eye pathologies, and high standards of diagnostics are at your service:
- Operations to correct strabismus in adults. We can make the gaze symmetrically even due to the use of a unique technology of low-trauma radio-wave surgery with the principles of mathematical modeling.
- Blocking nystagmus and increasing visual acuity. To neutralize involuntary oscillatory eye movements, we have developed and implemented new high-tech methods to increase visual acuity, as well as unique low-traumatic operations, and we have been successfully applied them in the case of nystagmus for 10 years.
- Laser vision correction. Finally, get rid of glasses and contact lenses with the help of the most high-precision MEL 90 laser. In a drug-induced sleep, for the first time in Russia.
- Cataract surgery
- Treatment of glaucoma. We have developed a tactic for treating glaucoma without surgery
- Treatment of diabetic retinopathy and endocrine ophthalmopathy
- Selection of soft contact lenses and glasses of any degree of complexity
- Diagnostics of eye diseases:
- computer perimetry using special modern equipment, Zeiss/Humfrey field analyser/model 745i, which allows automatic statistical assessment of examination results;
- measurement of intraocular pressure;
- examination of the fundus using the Goldman lens for the purpose of detailed identification of the state of the retina and internal eye media;
- optical coherence tomography is a high-tech non-invasive examination to exclude hidden organic damage to the retina and optic nerve, including the layer of nerve fibers.